If you are planning to pursue a career in Medicine, NEET courses are for you. NEET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST) has been made mandatory entrance exam for all medical institutions across India since 2016. CBSE authorities conduct the Exam, declare results and provide All India Rank to the Counseling Authorities and Admitting Institutions. Students will appear from across the national for this All India Medical Entrance Exam that will be conducted in May each year.
|Group Coaching||12 Students per batch|
|Classroom Coaching||30 Students per batch|
Physics Chemistry Biology
Twice a Week Test 3-Minor Prelims 2-Major Prelims
Please note: We reserve the right to change, modify and alter lecture and/or test schedules and timings due to any reason, cause or effect of any circumstance.
• The faculty, consists of highly experienced & dedicated teachers from among the best schools.
• Authentic and exhaustive study material.
• Large number of tests, both topic-wise and on the Board’s pattern, held throughout the year.
• Reports on students attendance and performance will be given to parents from time to time. Multiple Open House sessions will be conducted during the year.
• Regular home work assignments enable students to prepare thoroughly for every topic.
• Career counseling sessions after completion of the entire syllabus.