MT-CET (Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test) for Engineering is a Maharashtra State Level Entrance Exam conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). This exam is conducted for admission to various Engineering colleges in Maharashtra. JEE Main, the national level entrance exam for Engineering Colleges has been replaced by MT-CET from 2016 onwards. The exam follows the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board colleges, with a higher level of difficulty. Students aiming for seats in leading engineering institutes of Mumbai / Maharashtra must score well at MT-CET to get in to the best colleges. For more details of MT-CET courses
- COACHING TYPE:
Group Coaching 12 Students per batch Classroom Coaching 30 Students per batch
- SUBJECT OFFERED:
Physics Chemistry Maths Biology
Twice a Week Test 3-Minor Prelims 2-Major Prelims
Please note: We reserve the right to change, modify and alter lecture and/or test schedules and timings due to any reason, cause or effect of any circumstance.
• The faculty, consists of highly experienced & dedicated teachers from among the best schools.
• Authentic and exhaustive study material.
• Large number of tests, both topic-wise and on the Board’s pattern, held throughout the year.
• Reports on students attendance and performance will be given to parents from time to time. Multiple Open House sessions will be conducted during the year.
• Regular home work assignments enable students to prepare thoroughly for every topic.
• Career counseling sessions after completion of the entire syllabus.